Looking to hire a Viz Student full time!

Howdy Viz department!

My name is Samantha Seedorff (Bosma) and I was a Viz student focusing on Graphic Design/Motion Graphics that graduated in 2016. I am now a Graphic Design Manager at a global Architecture/Engineering/Consulting firm called WSP working in the marketing group within our Earth and Environment team. 

I am reaching out because we are looking to hire a Graphic Artist and Production Designer to join our Creative team and I am the hiring manager for this position. I would love nothing more than to hire an Aggie in the Visualization department focusing on Graphic Design.

I have posted to the VIZA-VIST current/former students facebook page, but I am not sure if students these days are on facebook all that much. I was wondering if you could help put me in touch with the right folks to perhaps advertise this position opening? I am just not sure how to best circulate this exciting opportunity amongst the senior/graduating students. 


Here is the application link:

https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/.../careers/v2/viewRequisition...

This position would be mostly remote but they would need to claim a home office at a major city where WSP offices are located. (Dallas, Houston, Austin, and basically any other city in the US)

I would be happy to hop on the phone to discuss this more in detail.

 

-- 

SAMMIE SEEDORFF

Designer, Photographer, Creative Entrepreneur

samanthaseedorff.com



Comments